Greetings Time Travelers!
As some of you may remember, we hosted an arena tournament a few months ago, and we feel it is high time we did another one, to close off the level 59 bracket.
We will host a second edition of the ChromieCraft PvP Arena Tournament, on the 11th and 12th of December.
- December 11, 2PM server time (UTC): 2v2 Tournament
- December 12, 4PM server time (UTC): 3v3 Tournament
As with last time, there is a fee to participate. This time, the fee to register for the arena event is 30 gold per team member (so 60 gold per team for 2v2s, and 90 gold per team for 3v3s).
The matches will be in the best-of-three format, except for the semifinals which will be in the best-of-five format, and the finals, which will be in the best-of-seven format.
Every contestant is welcome to participate in both the 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments.
You can create your team and register it for the tournament from now until the events start. After creating your team, don’t forget to register for the tournament!
What are the rules?
- We heard your complaints, and have decided that unlike last time, only items that can be used in a regular arena match will be usable during the tournament fights. This means you can use trinkets, bandages and conjured items (Mana Gem, conjured food, etc), but cannot use potions or regular food/drink items.
- Buffs will be removed from players and their pets when teleported inside the arena, similarly to a regular arena match.
- All spells with less than 10 minutes of cooldown will have their cooldown reset when players are teleported inside the arena, similarly to a regular arena match.
- Any team whose participants are not ready/present 2 minutes after the match announcement will be disqualified.
Where is the tournament going to take place?
The event will take place in an unused zone. You can get there by talking to an NPC next to the auction houses in Stormwind and Orgrimmar. When you are inside the event zone, another NPC will handle team registrations.
How can I see the brackets?
You can see the tournament brackets on challonge.com. Check back for stats and matchmaking!
What are the rewards?
The 3 top teams for each tournament (2v2 and 3v3) will gain a portion of all entry fees, as well as pets and Chromie Points given out by the staff. Also, the first team in each tournament will receive the “Flawless Victor” title and an “Arena Tournament Winner” role on Discord.