- All rates are 1x according to the original game version 3.3.5a (WOTLK), except for weekends which run with double quest XP (you can return to x1 rates with the command .weekendxp rate 1).
- New accounts can also take advantage of our Recruit-a-Friend module to have permanent rested XP (blue XP bar giving double XP for kills) until level 55 or for 30 days on their account (whichever is reached first). Weekend quest XP rate increases and RAF do scale with each other.
- Battlegrounds XP is boosted to make leveling viable in Battlegrounds.
- .carboncopy CarbonCopy can copy your characters. Before levelling past a bracket, you can use it to enjoy the range again later. See here for details.
- .raf Serves to retrieve info about Recruit-a-Friend and also to summon your recruit.
- .xp on/off Turns your XP gains on or off anytime at no cost.
- .beta activate Allows progression past the “stable” level cap
- .lla queue To queue for Low-Level-Arena skirmish arenas
- .rbg queue To queue for Random Battleground (available at level 60)
- .transmog off Disables transmogs for yourself (you will only see people in their worn equipment)
- .weekendxp rate 1 Disables double quest exp on weekends, returning you to base xp rates
- .settings announcer bg off Disables server battleground start messages from your chat
We offer a blizzard-like flavoured gaming experience with a minimal amount of customisations that are only aimed to improve the quality of life of the players or aid with progression-related issues.
- Free talent reset. Dual specialisation currently costs 800g, and will go up to 1000g when in Outlands.
- Cross-Faction: Everything apart from Faction-related NPCs, e.g. in main cities is cross-faction.
- Portals in all major cities to other major cities
- Tuned Raids: Raids have had their difficulty tuned here on Chromiecraft to reflect Wrath talents & gear
- Vanilla Raid Sizes (TBC & Wrath raids to run with their original raid sizes):
- Molten Core: 25 players
- Onyxia’s Lair: 25 players
- Blackwing Lair: 25 players
- Zul’Gurub: 20 players
- Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj (AQ20): 20 players
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj (AQ40): 25 players
- Onyxia (60): We down-scaled Onyxia (80) as a level 60 encounter, with the same loot as in Vanilla. You can gain the original achievements as well vanilla gear from the raid, will no longer be available when we start Wrath content.
- Lord Kazzak: (world boss) is spawned.
- All world bosses: Increased HP, Increased damage done to the player, reduced healing effects. World bosses spawn every 30 minutes. As per world bosses a player has a 3 day loot-lockout. Players will be phased with their raid when engaging a world boss.
- Glyphs: All currently non-obtainable glyphs can be bought at Roboto in Tanaris for gold or Nyeriah next to Battlemasters in Orgrimmar / Stormwind for Honor. These glyphs will be removed when they become player craftable in TBC and WOTLK.
- Battleground Changes:
- Rank 14 & Epic PvP Weapons require a certain amount of Honor & Battleground badges to purchase. More information can be found on their requirements here
- QoL vendor near the battleground vendors in Stormwind and Orgrimmar:
- Soul shards for Honor Points.
- Trade Honor for Gold: You can trade your honor points for gold by the NPC spawned on the docks in Booty Bay.
- Marks of Honor: By competing in any battleground you will receive mark(s) of honor to hand in near the battleground vendors in Orgrimmar or Stormwind. You will receive reputation for the battleground faction as well as some honor points.
- Call to Arms: Due to our current progression, we have Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley rotating as Call to Arms. Your Calendar will still show the inactive Call to Arms. Strand of the Ancients will be Arathi Basin, Isle of Conquest will be Alterac Valley and Eye of the Storm will be Warsong Gulch.
- There is a 25% decreased damage taken and 20% decreased healing done in all battlegrounds.
- The minimum amount of players to start a battleground is reduced. Warsong Gulch can start with 6 players, Arathi Basin with 8 players and Alterac Valley with 30 players. Group queues are enabled for up to 3 players maximum per party.
Development and bug finding/fixing:
.npcinfo This command prints the unique GUID and the Entry (type) of your current target. If you come across a bugged NPC, tell the developer about these numbers in your GitHub issue.
.gobject near It prints data about all game objects 10m around your current position. This is useful for example if you see multiple nodes within a few meters of each other. Or if nodes spawn inside of each other simultaneously.
.gobject near 20 The number will change the scan distance.
.debug hostile It prints information about creatures that the player is currently in combat with. This is useful in bug reports. The important values are creature entry and creature guid (displayed by low)
.worldboss locks Shows the character lockout per world boss