- All rates are 1x according to the original game version 3.3.5a (WOTLK) unless otherwise specified in this page
- Please note that the 3.3.5a 1x exp rate is slightly faster than WoW Classic 1x
- XP rate in Battlegrounds is 2x
We offer a blizz-like flavoured gaming experience with a minimal amount of (small) customisations that are only aimed to improve the QoL of the players.
Such minor customisations are, for example, free talent reset, restore HP and mana after duelling, portals available in all capitals, etc.
- .carboncopy The CarbonCopy module can copy your characters. Before leveling past a bracket, you can use it to enjoy the range again later. See https://www.chromiecraft.com/create-twinks-with-carboncopy/ for details.
- .xp on/off Turns your xp gains on or off anytime at no cost.
- .beta activate Allows progression past the “stable” level cap
Development and bug finding/fixing:
.npc info This command prints the unique GUID and the Entry (type) of your current target. If you come across a bugged NPC, tell the developer about these numbers in your GitHub issue.
.gobject near It prints data about all game objects 10m around your current position. This is useful for example if you see multiple nodes withing a few meters of each other. Or if nodes spawn inside of each other simultaneously.
.gobject near 20 The number will change the scan distance.